HYDE CHESHIRE

Harry Rutherford's
Festival of Britain Mural




Saturday 23 October 2010

Around Bowlacre



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last time I walked these woods was around 3 years ago.... it was a bright spring morning around 10.30.. I was more or less where the 2 lady's are stood in the above pictures when something caught my eye in the hollow... it was a big male fox.... it was the healthiest and biggest I'd ever seen... it just glanced at me once or twice as it crossed the stream, climbed up the bank and followed the path.. I was lucky enough to get a few shots off with the camera... I showed these on my  Wiggers World  blog.. I would have included one here but they were among many I lost by my own mistake a while back.  If you get the chance to walk these woods try to go there when it as been dry for a while as it can be very boggy.

No comments: