Maps showing how The Rows evolved through the years.
Tithe maps showing their existence in 1838-51 when They were owned by John Turner.
A map from 1875 shows they were known by slightly different names - "Lower Mill Row" and "Higher Mill Row".
On this map from 1910 they are known as Top and Bottom Rows.
This aeriel view from the 1970's shows they no longer exist.
What is in their place today after the motorway cut Hyde in half.