HYDE CHESHIRE

Harry Rutherford's
Festival of Britain Mural




Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Last Will and Testament of Joshua Bradley


Below is a transcript of 
the Last Will and Testament of 
Mr Joshua Bradley

 photo 
f9c3c407-00f8-45d8-8c0b-c25adc16f75e.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                 photo a9a3130e-c1a7-4be9-86fa-6711efb10d19.jpg

 photo jbwill002.jpg

 photo jbwill003.jpg




(Taken from "Reminiscences in the life of Joshua Bradley by James Bradley)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After looking over a number of the blog articles on your web page, I honestly like your technique of blogging.
I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
Please visit my web site too and tell me how you feel.


Look at my homepage ... Louis Vuitton Outlet