HYDE CHESHIRE

Hyde Hall
Farm and Water Mill
NOVEMBER 2015



Saturday, 27 July 2013

Aeriel View

Here is an aeriel view from the late 1960's.
It shows, amongst other things, the Baptist Chapel on Chapel Street which was founded in 1869 and closed in 1971.
It has now been demolished.

 photo ab8fb8c9-5cc2-4cab-843c-e3ba6046697e.jpg


Henry Street runs down to the left of the photo and Holmes street is to the left of the Chapel.

No comments: