The Methodist New Connexion Chapel was situated on Muslin Street (now known as Talbot Road) in Newton. It was originally known as the Muslin Street Methodist. The original chapel was built in 1815, but due to disrepair it was demolished and the building in the photo was and opened in 1884. In 1907 the church joined with the United Methodist Free Church and formed the United Methodist Church.
Picture and information by Paul Taylor