The building in Clarendon Road cost £12,000 and was opened on September 17th 1912, by Sir George Dixon, chairman of the County Council. Large extensions to the building were made and opened in 1929 and at that time the name was changed to the "Hyde Grammar School". The building is now Hyde 6th Form College.
View from the 1930s
Pictures and information from Paul Taylor's "A Pictorial History Of Old Hyde On Photo CD".