HYDE CHESHIRE

Harry Rutherford's
Festival of Britain Mural




Sunday 31 July 2011

Leigh Street Infant School

This charming photo is a school photo from Leigh Street Infant School circa 1969/70. It was sent in to us by Mark Shaw ,who is on the back row , second from the right. Don't they look little angels !! The teachers are , if my memory serves me correctly , Miss French on the left and headmistress Mrs Woodley on the right !
I recognise quite a few of this class as I think I was in the year above (maybe two).
If you recognise anyone on this photo (maybe yourself) then please get in touch so we can add your name. When I have a list of names I shall update this post..


Photobucket

I can think I can recognise ,in no particular order, Anne Broadhead, Paul Williams, Roy Ward, Alan Saville, Robin Morgan, Shirley Williams? Tracey Catlow, Jean Oldham ,Loretta Lomax? Nigel Bridge ?  Luisa Shelenko , Elizabeth Parsons ... I'd love to know the rest of their names.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A loved ones in Puerto Rico is promoting off all of their possessions inn order tto find security outside of the hurricane ravaged island.
Resources are scarce, the household is getting difficulties obtaining water,
food, and other simple necessities. Thhe family is attempting to raise $4000 to be capable to afford
housing whilst the islandd gets back to normal operation with water, energy, and communications.

Puerto Rico has suffered main consiquences given that both huricane Maria and Hurricane Irma
ravaged the island. The loved ones haas lost every thing in the recent storms.
They lost their household, their furniture, their boat and all of their
worldly possession significantly less a handful of things that survived
the storms.
They would be most grateful if you would take a look at their auctions and their
fund raising sige if yoou can donate.