HYDE CHESHIRE

Harry Rutherford's
Festival of Britain Mural




Friday 23 November 2012

PLEASE NOTE 

AS OF TODAY WE HAVE DECIDED TO MODERATE COMMENTS, WHICH MEANS THAT YOUR COMMENTS WILL NOT SHOW UP IMMEDIATELY. WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO DO THIS DUE TO THE INFANTILE AND SOMETIMES RACIST MESSAGES THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED FROM THE SAME PERSON ON THE SITE ALMOST DAILY. 

MAYBE NOW THEY WILL REALISE IT IS FUTILE TO KEEP SENDING SUCH RUDE AND NASTY MESSAGES TO THE SITE AND GO AND DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE. 

- OUR APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE WHO USES THIS BLOG RESPONSIBLY - 
~HYDONIAN~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barry in Oz. Surely there is an admin capability of banning their IP address permanently. I can certainly do it on the website I moderate on.

Tom said...

IP addresses don't show up on our comments.. if it was a web-site or a forum then we could have more control.
One or two have caused so much upset and though this was not what we wanted at the moment we have no choice.
It is so annoying when you consider what the blog as achieved...
I myself now do very little posting or running of the blog... I now tend to just be removing comments and spam.

Werneth Low said...

I understand why you have decided to do this, but I think it's a shame and, for some reason, don't feel as keen to add comments. Maybe some folk will see that as a good thing!!