HYDE CHESHIRE

Harry Rutherford's
Festival of Britain Mural




Thursday 3 October 2013

White Hart Football Team

Today's post is by Cliff Ball and is in memory of his uncle George who sadly passed away last year (2012)



This photograph is of the White Hart Football Team with the Reporter Cup
Taken in the late sixties

Back Row
Irvin Swindells – ? – Kevin Swindells – Eric Gregory – ? – Cliff Ball – Brian Parkes – ? – Alf White – Terry Hadfield

Front Row
Graham Chadwick – Lawrence Brady – George Ball – Eric Swindells – ?
Cliff Ball


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This brought back many memories as I attended St. Pauls with George Ball and Lawrence Brady. George was a year older than I but our paths crossed again when I worked at Ashton Bros, as a warp gaiter in the 50s and George was going out with a girl there as was I. Also I know Lawrence had a brother Stanley, wonder what happened to him.