HYDE CHESHIRE

Harry Rutherford's
Festival of Britain Mural




Friday 6 April 2012

More memories from Bill

More photos from Bill Crompton with descriptions.

"One with my Father on the said Hyde Hall Farm. You can see the gas holder behind. 1951/2 and one on Horseback.
There is also a colour photo of a group of Hyde lads on a night out I am sure they will be recognised,I am the one furthermost away. 1966
Another picture showing myself and a mate sat on some stone in Hyde park 1965.
The last one is of myself taking part on the whit walks, the 1950s on Great Norbury Street."

DBB42065

E5EE0B03

8DC1496D


8C3F4CF4


3DBBF09


As always, thanks to Bill for sharing.
Without your generosity there would be no Hyde blog :)

2 comments:

Tom said...

Wonderful pictures... nice to seethe gas works sneaking into a shot there..

Werneth said...

In the Whit Walk shot , wonder who was wearing the 2 Astley Grammar blazers!