HYDE CHESHIRE

Harry Rutherford's
Festival of Britain Mural




Wednesday 8 December 2010

Gee Cross Snowy Scenes

Given the weather at the moment ,I thought I'd post a couple of topical snowy scenes of Gee Cross.

Photobucket
This is looking down Stockport Road towards Mottram Old Road. The Queen Adelaide pub is to the left of the shot.

Photobucket
Looking up Rock Street. The White house at the top is where local Boxing superstar Ricky Hatton used to live.


Photobucket

Looking up a snow filled Joel Lane with the Grapes pub to the right.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Excellent images Nancy... I have really missed being out and about in the snow.. my camera thinks I've fallen out with it.. ha!

Dimple said...

Snow is the same the world over, what differs is the land on which it has fallen. It's good to see what your town looks like in winter!

Dave Williams said...

Snow looks fine on Christmas cards, but I've got all too many memories of struggling to get to work in it to welcome its appearance. And I've always had poor circulation so my fingers turn white and useless when it's cold.