HYDE CHESHIRE

Harry Rutherford's
Festival of Britain Mural




Saturday 25 December 2010

Arnold Hill, Gee Cross

Arnold Hill, Joel Lane

Photobucket

This seems to have been a popular road in times gone by, there seems to be quite a few pictures taken of this area. I've walked up Joel Lane a few times myself and for those who haven't I'd say you've got to do it at least once... you need to feel the heat in the back of your legs as each step past the crest of Arnold Hill starts to take toll.. By the time you top Joel Lane you will be ready for a good rest so I recommend you make for the Hare and Hounds

Photobucket

Enjoy the views over a refreshing, well earned drink..
Perfect for walking off the Christmas Dinner

Merry Christmas Everyone.

2 comments:

Hydonian said...

So , Tom.....did you walk up Joel Lane to get rid of your christmas dinner? ha!

Tom said...

Walk it ...I ran the bugger..... then woke up choking on a leg bone... ha! 'If only' ;o)