HYDE CHESHIRE

Harry Rutherford's
Festival of Britain Mural




Thursday 18 April 2013

Oakfield Primary 1963

 The following was sent to us by David Hamilton.

Over to David...


"This photo was taken at Oakfield Primary School,  Christmas 1963.
The children were performing fairy tales for the parents. The one that
I was in was Sleeping Beauty, and the other was Hansel and Gretel, as
you can tell by some of the costumes.

I am standing at the back,far right, and on the front row 3rd from the
left is Graeme Green.
I wonder how many others can be named "?

  photo fcb6e011-129c-4d12-910d-90ebb608f423.jpg Many Thanks, David !

1 comment:

Graeme Green said...

Hi there, I remember this school show vividly, as I was so nervous about playing a leading roll in this production that I ate all the bread which was intended to guide us home through the dark wood.

Hansel Green.